Features & Benefits of Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Without Customers there is no business. Serving the customers with what they need on time is a very crucial process in any business. Your entire success and growth relies on how satisfied customers you have. It is also important to sustain those customers to survive in the market.
For any organization, the business starts with finding customers, in sales terms they are called as Leads. It is the responsibility of a Sales person to make follow-up with all those leads on a regular basis, update information, keep track of existing customer’s requirements, as well as visiting client places for demo.
So all this information cannot be stored manually or remembered right..? Here comes the software called CRM, which not only maintains a database but also gives reminders for follow-up, able to generate customized sales reports, and automates the entire process making it easy for the business analysis.
Listed below is some of the features of Freedom ERP:
- Lead : Leads details such as Name, Mobile, Email, Location, Company Details and Remarks, all these can be entered under this feature and software gives you regular reminders so that no customer is left untouched.
- Visit Report : A Salesperson visits many client places and all the details can be entered for future references. This structure can help you analyze each customer’s requirements and serve them accordingly in the upcoming approaches.
- Enquiry & Quotation : Once you find the prospect customers, then you can start building the funnel. The various levels of negotiated quotation details can be generated or uploaded into the software for future reference.
- Quotation Analysis : This is a customized report you can generate using MIS feature. Not only through reports but you can also generate various graphical illustrations for an easier representation.
- Sales Target Vs Actual : Since all the data have been updated regularly, it is easy for the sales person to check his achievements vs the target value assigned for him.
Benefits of using a CRM Software :
- As the CRM creates a centralized database, repetition or duplication of data can be avoided between the sales representatives.
- The dashboard facility gives you a more easier representation of sales value vs target assigned.
- Using this crystal clear data, the software provides you with sales forecasting and analyses which areas need more efforts.
- Remarkable increase in Sales, as the software automates the entry process it reduces the work burden of the representatives making them focus on more leads.
- Since the software establishes a strong communication with customers, this creates a good impression and gives more referrals from them.
- With customized reports, the sales representatives can get a clear view on the sales performance this helps them to further fine tune and optimize their work in generating more leads.